The Nashville Striders is a nonprofit organization and our mission is to promote running, walking and physical fitness as lifelong endeavors. To accomplish this mission, we sponsor activities and races for fun and fellowship within the running/walking community. To continue these activities in the quality manner we expect; we need your help.
2017 NASHVILLE STRIDERS VOLUNTEER INCENTIVE PROGRAM
VOLUNTEER AND EARN TOKENS
When you volunteer at a race that the Nashville Striders management team provides timing and results with the ChampionChip System, you can earn tokens and Grand Prix points.
- Volunteer for 1 shift of a race and also run the race, earn 1 volunteer token.
- Volunteer for 1 shift of a race and don’t run the race, earn 1 volunteer token.
- Volunteer for 2 shifts of a race and also run the race, earn 2 volunteer tokens.
- Volunteer for 2 shifts of a race and don’t run the race, earn 2 volunteer tokens and 1 Grand Prix point.
Tokens may be redeemed for complimentary race entries as well as for Nashville Striders apparel and merchandise.
- Each token is considered to have a value of $5.00 (e.g. 4 tokens for a $20.00 registration fee)
- When registering for a race, look at the applicable registration fee (pre-registered, race day, etc.) to determine the number of tokens needed.
Note: registration fee cannot be split between tokens and currency
- The same formula ($5.00/token) is applied for purchasing Nashville Striders apparel and merchandise.
CONTACT OUR VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- When you want to volunteer for a race, contact our volunteer coordinator: email@example.com
- You will be included on the list for the race and a few days before the race you will receive an email with details so you will know when to arrive and the job you have been assigned.
- If you want to be included on the volunteer contact list and receive emails when we are recruiting volunteers then send an email with that request to the volunteer coordinator.
Volunteer Jobs: Job Roles
CONTACT OUR VOLUNTEER COORDINATORS