Nashville “Striders Milers” Club 2016!
The Nashville Striders mission is to promote running, walking, and general fitness as lifelong endeavors.
We’re excited to continue the "Striders Milers" club for 2016. Participation is simple. Most important is that you are a current member of the Nashville Striders. To achieve status as a “Striders Milers” Club Member, a member must run / walk the number of miles listed below in the calendar year beginning January 2016:
Gold: 1500 Miles
Silver: 1000 Miles
There is no charge to participate, other than the club membership fee if you are not already a member. Register on-line to participate.
Here’s how it works:
- Maintain a training log of all the mileage you run / walk during the month. Race mileage counts. Sample Form.
- At the end of each month, email the monthly mileage to the Program Coordinator [see below] who will record mileage for each month.
- Results will be posted monthly on the Nashville Striders Website.
- Each quarter, results to date will be published in the Funrunner.
- By the end of the year, participating members who have achieved the mileage will be rewarded with a custom Nashville “Striders Milers” gift.
For Youth 16 & under, the “300 Mile Club” will be implemented in the same format.
Must be a current Nashville Striders Member in good standing to participate.
It is the participant’s responsibility to keep accurate track of monthly mileage and communicate the mileage each month no later than the 2nd Monday following the end of the month.
Submit mileage monthly to Striders Milers.
Races count! Training miles count!
Challenge yourself as you begin 2016 and join the “Striders Milers” Club